I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year with no results. I have irregular menstrual cycle and i can go moths without getting my period. I want to know what i can do to improve thet chances of getting pregnant. I need help.

You should go to your doctor. There are treatments available to help regulate your cycle to give you more chance of concieving.

Well did you ever think maybe its just not supposed to be ? Have you ever thought about adopting? Because I think you should really think about this before you selfishlly bring someone else into this world. When you know that there are thousands of children out there who dont even have a home. This world is a very messed up place and people need to start working together. Having a baby is not one of those ways. People need to start thinking more about your childrens and grandchildrens futures what is going to come of it if people keep reproducing like they do. WE are slowly killing our earth maybe, hopefully this will enlighten you to open up your mind and think about things you have never thought about before. It may just make a differance you never know.

This is very rude and inconsiderate for you to say this to someone who really wants to have a baby....Its not yours or anyones else choice to tell her that adoption is the only way, adoption is a very lengthy and hard process to go through....That is your opion on adoption, and should or shouldnt be everyone elses opion, however I do see your point about their being other children out there who need homes, but look at it this way at least she wants one and is going to keep the baby, and not abandon it...

i cannot believe how ignorant you are. If someone wants a child, then they should have the right to do so. You care more about our Earth than the future generations to come. You said, and I quote " WE are slowly killing our Earth"... so having no kids is your answer? If noone has kids, then there will be no earth at the end. I think you get your joys out of upsetting other people. My sister has been trying for over a year to have kids, and i'd hurt anyone who would try to tell her just to give up.
Im 20 years old and i have a 9month old. He was born at 37 weeks and almost died twice. He was born with E.Coli and noone has ever seen a case like his. He spent the first 3 1/2 months of his life in the NICU and for the first 4-6 weeks he was pretty much in a coma. He's since recovered and is catching up quite well. He is the joy of my life and im so thankful for him. He's my miracle baby.
So you can see why i care deeply about the thoughts of others who want kids. Honestly, if you have your heart set on it, keep trying and researching information. NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! I agree that if it's meant to be than it will happen, but there's one other thing... People are meant to change fate when the right opportunity comes along. Dont go throught life regretting the fact that you gave up on having a child. There is adoption, but you will never have that certain connection between a mother and a biological child. If you do decide to adopt, than great! But just know that no matter if you adopt or not, that that child is yours, depends on you and always will. It will love you as much as it possibly can. And if or when they find out that they are adopted, they will have a newfound respect for their family who chose them and loves them.
AND ANOTHER THING FOR THE GUEST WHO CARES MORE ABOUT THE PLANET THAN LIFE ON IT. WHO DO YOU THINK IS SAVING THE PLANET? THE NEWER GENERATIONS! THEY CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ECONOMY FOR THE BETTER. YOU MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE UNGRATEFUL FOR GOD'S GIFT OF LIFE. AND JUST THINK: IF YOUR MOTHER SAVED THE PLANET RATHER THAN HAVE KIDS, YOU WOULDNT BE HERE!! DONT YOU HAVE CHILDREN? IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD ACTUALLY HAVE A HEART AND SOME CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS FEELINGS WHEN IT COMES TO THEIR DREAMS AND PLANS! ADOPTION IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, YOU KNOW? PEOPLE AREN'T SELFISH FOR WANTING TO EXPERIENCE THE PREGNANCY FOR THEMSELVES. THEY WOULD BE MISSING OUT AND NEVER KNOW WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO HAVE A LIVING HUMAN BEING GROWING INSIDE YOU AND EXPERIENCE THE TERRIFYING JOY OF BRINGING THEM INTO THIS GREAT WORLD!

NOONE NEEDS TO BE TOLD WHAT THEY SHOULD AND SHOULDNT DO BY A STRANGER AND I JUST THOUGHT I'D STAND UP FOR WHATS RIGHT IN LIFE. IM SORRY FOR BEING SO BLUNT, BUT IM ON THE LORD'S SIDE, NOT YOURS.