I was shopping at Walmart and had 2 items in my cart when I decided to stop by the restroom. When I came back out my cart was gone and my items were sitting on a shelf. :flames:

What kind of s**m steals someone's cart when they're in the bathroom?!!

That was your cart? Sorry.

You mean those carts sitting by the restroom are for my convenience?

How long were you in the bathroom?

no pity for you here, friend :P

Less than 5 minutes. Somebody must have been staking me out!

no pity for you here, friend :P
I don't need no stinking pity!

What kind of s**m sucking pig steals someone's cart when they're in the bathroom?!!

um, that might be a lazy a$$ed devoid of teeth, beer gut hangin' filthy t-shirt wearin' unshaven, wife-beatin' cig-smokin' belchin' and a fartin' no morals evah basic Wal Mart Shopper dear Akern. that's what kind of pond s**m would do it....merely a WalMart shopper.

um, that might be a lazy a$$ed devoid of teeth, beer gut hangin' filthy t-shirt wearin' unshaven, wife-beatin' cig-smokin' belchin' and a fartin' no morals evah basic Wal Mart Shopper dear Akern. that's what kind of pond s**m would do it....merely a WalMart shopper. I second that exhaustive emotion....

I was actually in a walfart this weekend..... first time in a number of years.... i didn't buy anything, ended up buying a PS2 for my kid elsewhere for a better deal.

You should shop at Target. No one ever steals carts there.

I would but the closest Target is about 30 miles outta my way.

and all the aisles are tiled with gold....

just thinking how lucky i was this morning as i drove by the construction site of the new WalMart Super Center -- and, wouldn't you know it -- i will be ideally situated in the middle of two WallyMarts ----one 5 miles east on the highway and one 5 miles west.

:fubby:

and all the aisles are tiled with gold.... AND they are a major carrier of both SPONGEBOB and HELLO KITTY schtuff. :fubby: