I am 19 years old and my boyfriend is 21 and we have been together for almost 3 years now, and I found out I was pregnant. Then I ended up having a miscarriage January 14. It was the worst pain I ever felt. I was so upset and hurt when it happened. I just had my period and I want to try again immediately, but I don't think he wants to. Should I wait until we are both ready?? I just want a baby sooo bad I feel like it would bring us closer together!

You need to both be ready. My husband and I have had 3 miscarriages. I know its difficult but the main thing is to talk. He is probably worried as in his head he thinks it may happen again and he doesn't want to put you through that. But there is no reason to think you will automatically miscarry again, many women have a loss and then successfully carry full term next time. All the best x