Hi there,

Years ago I was forced by a physically abusive husband to have clips put on my tubes. Just in the last year and a half I walked out of that relationship and found someone who is the person I've been dreaming of since I was a young girl. He's 40 and has no children, I am 35 and have 4 from a previous marriage. We both want 2 more but like I said, I have clips on my tubes. I would like to know if it's possible to get pregnant or be pregnant for that matter. In the last week I've been experiencing nausea, very tired, my cycle was very light and only lasted 3 days, heartburn on and off. I don't stress over trying too hard as I am having them removed very soon, so I know eventually it will happen but I wonder if it already has. Can anyone out there help me with this, has anyone experienced getting pregnant when they've had a tubal????

I too have had the clips put on 8 years ago and I might be pregnant now...apperently the clips have a lower sucess rate. But checkin with ur doctor they can perform a test in where they insert a dye into ur uterus and tubes to see if the tubes r active or if the clips r in place