Couldn't find what you looking for?


hi i have got this yellow creamy stuff under the skin of my ex girlfrien cheated on me and then i started to have the problem.its creamy but it stings ,i wash every day but the only way i can calm it down is by rubing it (i don't want to say playing with myself because im just cleaning as i go along.)what do you think it could be ,i don't want to let it mess up my love life but im to much of a wimp to go to the doctor about it.please :$


i have the same problem
but most of my friends told me to wash it daily
and try to pull back ur foreskin as far as u can
keep doing it

the best time to do it when ur taking a shower