Ok here's the deal,
all of the uncirc. Guys on here are saying that they live with their foreskin pulled back??? I don't get it. I have never left my head uncovered for over five minutes. I mean once in a while it will roll back and during masturbation but do u literally pull it back and go on wit ur life. Way I it does roll back over? U roll it away the next time you go to the washroom? The last time I had my head uncovered for like two minutes it got dry and really hurt to put my foreskin back. And there r a lot of guys that r saying that their foreskin doesn't roll back and mine rolls back really easily! Even during mastyrbating it covers my head and that's what's really moving. So, is foreskin supposed to be tight? And then if u culd anwer the question about rolling back foreskin that'd be great!! Thank u!!!!!

I don't know where you are getting the info from, but most uncirc guys with normal foreskins (as far as as I know) leave the foreskin where it tends to stay, which is covering the head. There is no need to leave it back, not even for sex, just while cleaning it and urinating.
You are normal and have nothing to be concerned about.
I find a little cold pressed almond, olive, or sesame oil rubbed gently into the glans daily seems to keep it in real good condition, I do this after washing it, fresh out of the shower, but it's probably not necessary.
(It does feel good. :-D )