Hi im 16 and i have been with my 21 year old boyfriednd for over a year now, and we were perfect for the first 6/7months and then i started to become moody, violent, aggressive. Its not just my boyfriend its my mother too, my mum has had to call the police and have me restrained from her. I become violent and start beating my boyfriend up and then suddenly come out of it with a second and realise what i just did.
Ive been offered anger management. but why is it only my mum and boyfriend no one else, im a really nice person usually i have outbursts of BAD violence and i dont know how to stop it, this is started when i stared the birth control pill. And because i suffered a misscarriage from taking the pill i stopped it (and because of weight gain) so recently i have started taking the injection which i have every three months, it seems no weight gain but the aggression and violence is still there! What can i do to make this stop!

thanks x

I do this same thing with my girlfriend and mom,excpet I would never ever even when I was half a bottle of jim beam deep and get in a huge fight with my girlfriend,or another time 3/4 a bottle of dewars whiskey and trash my house and my mom comes home and starts sh*t(true story),lay a hand on them..its hard to tell you why,since I don't know you,your boyfriend,or you mom.it could be many things,from puberty to hormonal changes from BC or anythign else,just try not to over analyze things,if you do,and just humor situations.I don't know much else to say,but I know how you feel.try anger management,I know plenty of people who were stubborn about it,then finally decided to be open minded and try it out,and they learned many ways to calm down.give it a shot

i have the same problem too,
i can attack my boyfriend ourt of nowhere, and i know he wants to leave me, numerous amounts of times he says we will not be together if i am mean like this, but its trapped inside of me and its like i cannot control the person talking or hitting or screaming when i am mad.
it feels like i am two people, and i just want to change back to a nice person.
i could never see myself act like this around some of my other friends..
iv tried councelling and personally, they didnt work for me to well,
i want to go into yoga or something to control breathing, even just breathing excersizes will help. or give it a 10 mississippi count.

i hope you get help and get everything resolved for u

I used to notice my mood getting worse and worse on birth control.  Stop taking it if you noticed it started with birth control, or change and find something else.  It can make some people's moods better...and it can have the opposite affect.

stop taking the pill and get a coil fitted,i did and NO mood swings.

I've been very aggressive lately with my boyfriend, I am a very nice person . But I can't control my anger & I start too hit him . I really want to quit but also don't know how .

Read"The Anger Trap" by Dr. Les Carter. It has helped me determine the root cause of my anger / violent behavior. I snapped once and kicked in a door because my wife had locked me out because of a argument that should have never happened. It was definitely a button for me. I finally realized that my anger was the cause and that there were some deep emotional issues from childhood that I never dealt with effectively. I'm trying to get back to her after being separated for a few months. She understands where my anger came from but is finding it really hard to work through this and get back together.

So how old was you when you got with this man? 15?

Yes she has been with him for over a year, So it's possible she was even 14 when they got together. Nobody seems to care about this age difference. statuary rape? Grooming at least? Wtf

ok.we have the answers:The begining of the violence,become over you head.cause evrything is political...the reel...you must feed yourself with good nourriture, heath life, little sports, dreaming a lot , and of courses ...in fact,have a lot of sex with your girlfriends....or boyfriends, i let yourself abandonneted in a male or female opentures....a resolve your troubles...and dirts addictions...!

How do u know they had sexual contact wtf? Love is a divine thing with no age in sight.