Some days I get this sensation that my throat is sticking together. Sometimes I feel that there is something stuck in my throat. I saw an ENT and he said it could be acid reflux. I am not diagnosed with GERD, but the feeling of something in throat definitely gets batter with acid reducers. But this stickiness sensation worries me. I am wondering if it’s a symptom related to MS. Does anyone else felt this sensation in throat?

I had that kind of sensation in throat about 2 years ago. I felt like there was a pill stuck in my throat. I went to the Dr. after the feeling didn't go away after several days and he ordered a Barium swallow test. It showed acid reflux and since then I‘ve been taking an acid reducer daily. I still only take an OTC brand. It has worked fine so I haven't had to go to an Rx.