i JUST RECENTLY STARTED MY PERIOD AFTER NOT HAVING ONE FOR TWO MONTHS. i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE OUR SECOND CHILD BUT HAVENT HAD MUCH LUCK. i KNOW IRREGULAR PERIODS DONT HELP US MUCH IN CONCEIVING BUT WE TRY ANYWAYS. i AM ON MY PERIOD NOW AND WONDERED IF WE HAD SEX NOW WHILE I WAS ON IT IF I HAD A GREATER CHANCE OF GETTING PREGNANT BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THE NEXT ONE WILL COME. i KNOW THAT SOUNDS SILLY BUT WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO CONCEIVE YOU TEND TO THINK WEIRD. i ALSO WISH SOMEONE COULD EXPLAIN THE CYCLES FOR YOU TO GET PREGANT I DONT UNDERSTAND IT AT ALL. :-D THANKS FOR YOUR HELP :-D .

i am 19 years of age, i have been married and divorced. in january i had 2 periods in that one month a week apart, after that time missed all 3 months and had a negative pregnancy test. Could it be due to stress or could something else be wron