hi my problem is that when I retract my foreskn, it is extremely smelly! It smells like fish and I wash it greatly very often but the smell doesn't go away. Does anyone know why this is and how fo stop it thanks.

Hi Guest,

It may be a yeast infection.  Frequent washing may actually be making it worse.

Soaps can reduce the normal bacteria.  When this happens they get "out of balance."  Just wash using a mild soap, no "perfume" type soaps.  Keep it clean and dry.  If you can keep your foreskin retracted it will help it dry.

You may need an antifungal.  If it continues see your doctor.

I normally just wash It with warm water but it doesn't work. The fishy smell doesn't go away

Keep your foreskin retracted for a bit and see if it helps.

I did this after washing it and all I could smell was a fishy smell. It was quite embarrassing so I tried to restrict myself from others and keep it retracted and it is still there.

OK.

1. Are you able to retract your foreskin fully? To make sure that you've thoroughly cleaned under the foreskin.
2. Are you sexually active? It can indicate an STD.
3. It may also indicated diabetes.

See your doctor.

Thanks for all of the help

I have been to see my doctor and it was because I haven't been keeping under the foreskin clean properly. He told me ways to clean it properly and how to check it. Thanks for all of the help.

Thanks for the update.