Ok so i have never had sex, heck i have never even kissed a girl, but i have a problem. I am a 15 year old boy and i do masturbate like 5 times a week usually, and i have these little bumps at the end of of my penis by my pubic hairs. I dont know when i realized them, I may have always had them and not thought twice around them but today i took a good look after going to the bathroom since i saw them. There is bumps rising maybe an inch and a half above my pubic hairs and they go all the way around my head but i am pretty sure there are more in front. Now at first i thought they were my pubic hair like follicles, so i looked closer and realized the skin under my pubic hair seems smooth. The worst part is i have a slightly bigger on in front of my penis that seems to look like a picked bug bite, not bleeding but kinda like a crater and it looks like there is blood going to it so i took out the idea of a wart, but then again they still might be genital warts.

Also, this is a side comment but it might be associated, i get these kinda black clumps build up as i masturbate. I always thought it was dirt or something building up on my hands that was like microscopic to me and while masturbating it builds up. This is less minor since i pick them off and what not. I thought it was dirt since i use Vaseline, and it seems the less i use the more that seem to be.

THank you so much for the help! hope this isn't something to go to the doctors about since my mom won't believe me i hadn't had sex :-(

Hi! This is probably not caused by any STD since you have never had sex. Maybe a doctor could give it a look. You can read this article as well, it is quite informative https://www.steadyhealth.com/articles/Pimple_like_Bumps_on_Penis_and_Testicles_a554.html

Ok that seemed helpful, is there anyway to get rid of them if they are just pimples? Like u pit that white stufff on the dries it out or maybe triple biactive.....

Well, treatment for any sort of acne, whether it be penis pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, or cystic acne is generally the same. Wash your penis normally in the shower, preferrably with a non-comedogenic wash, instead of regular soap. Do not pop or squeeze penis pimples. Learn what foods are causing your acne. When you are acne-prone, certain foods trigger sebum (oil) to produce on your body. This clogs pores and eventually turns into acne.

You might have pubic lice or scabies.

Best of luck, my friend.