Im 14 now and this skin pick is getting out of hand this year...
i am very frustrated, irritated, annoyed, of picking...
ive been picking since 12 or 13, well sumwer ther...
our bathroom mirror is always the problem cuz after i shower the first thing ill see is my self...
it is true that wen ur a skinpicker u zoom and examine ur impurities or pimples in the mirror and pick.
u see... back then in my 13s i stopped picking because i was so into sketching and drawing that i lost the intentions of picking, now i still paint and draw but it...came back...im not sure if this caused by stress at school cuz of course im in high school now... or caused by something else...

about wen i pick: i touch my face without realizing and pick it untill it bleeds or flattens... then after that i dont feel anything emotional...like "why am i doing ths?" not untill i see myself in the mirror... thats wen evrything comes rushing in to me and makes me burst into tears ,sometimes..rarely though....

doing art was my top and proudest hobby and i want that again...without my finger, nails, disturbing my face....
now i am ashamed to say picking is my top hobby...

Please help TT_TT

For pimples best solution which you can't believe is tooth paste apply paste wherever pimple is there and let for a night then clean it in the morning. This tip may help you to get rid of pimples. Before going to bed clean your face and apply some natural skin care creams which will cleanse your skin then you can avoid picking.

ooohh... thats new... tooth paste xD i jst saw this tonight so ill try it!

but i have a question though...

what do you mean by natural skin care cream ,is it lotion?

My derma told me not to cleanse my face with soap cuz it get rids of all the oil but then a lot of oil will come rushing out after if i wash with soap

and actually worked! so i dont cleanse my face soap any more... well i put lotion on my face and seems to help a bit...

i always had smooth baby skin but... i still do its just... now my face is a combination of rough (from scars and wound) and smooth cuz i got the um (not sure if its a trait or sumthing) and picking is totally ruining it :'(

oh and do i apply tooth paste after cleansing or cleaning my face...right?
and is it any tooth paste?

tooth paste also helps um my goggles from fogging in winter... im a swimmer so its kinda embarrasing wen i tie my hair up :( might as well apply it to my face...