Hi! i am 18 year old ! my foreskin moves back On its Own Sometimes and Its Really Uncomfortable Because this also happens While Travelling or while Walking.I had smegma under foreskin But Few weeks earlier I was infected with Penis Infection (In which My Foreskin got swollen) Which Resulted in Getting me rid from Smegma, Now There is No Smegma.
But Just in Last Week My Foreskin got stuck behind rim of penis and I wasn't able to retract it ! Then i apply some water and Then tried for 2-3min and aftr 5mins The skin got retracted back.
I am Able To Pull My Foreskin Back To the head of Glans but as i get closer to the Rim of penis It moves too slowly and a very very very little of pain (is that normal?)
And My Rim of penis and Head Of Glans Getting Turned into Pinkish Red Color During mastrubation ,what does this indicates?
Please Help.
Help Please !

Health Guru
Hi. It just sounds like your foreskin is still a bit on the tight side yet and could do with being stretched so it's looser and easier to move back and forward over the head of your penis that's all.
Make sure every time you take a bath/shower you pull your foreskin back and wash the head of your penis well to stop any smegma build up and you should be fine.
Any more questions you have feel free to ask :-)

So does That Mean I Am normal? No phismosis?
Shall I Visit Doctor or Just Washing Glans With Warm water will do? (Shouldn't apply soap on glans right?)
Sometimes HEAD of glans Rubs Against Underwear Can You Tell the solution for this too?
Please

Health Guru
Yes it sounds like your penis is normal by what you say without actually being able to see.
You can apply a mild soap as long as it doesn't cause you irritation otherwise just water will do and I would say no need to see a doctor. I take it when your foreskin is back the glands are very sensitive that why it's uncomfortable when it rubs on your underwear right?

Yeah. I forgot to mention that my foreskin doesn't cover whole penis. It doesn't cover the 'opening' (meatus).It Gets Stopped At Some Distance.And thus Sometimes The Remaining glans portion rub against Underwear OR the Foreskin (itself) is pulled back and then the glans rub against underwear. And This Problem makes me uncomfortable when am with girls and always tend to think like if foreskin moves back then i can't pull it to its normal postion as am in public.

Health Guru
That's perfectly normal as you just have a short foreskin, the way to get over the problem of your foreskin being to tight to return easy is to stretch the opening.
When it does go back over the glands and you find you can't get it back just spread some saliva around the back of the gland just to lubricate it and you should find it will go back easy.
To get over the sensitivity of the head try and keep your foreskin pulled back when your home without wearing underwear so the air can get to it and help dry the glands out so the skin on the head thickens up a little and loses its sensitivity.

I also have a short foreskin and I remember that I was talking to some doctor about it and he told me that short foreskin is not that normal at all. So, I also have problems with phimosis stretching, but I have to say that my doctor told me that, according to my symptoms, I have it. I never went to consult anyone and I never went to see are there some other options for me. So, I really don't know what to do. For the last couple of days, I am in pain and my penis is really sensitive. Feels like I can't do a thing....