hi i am 23 years old... i think i have phimosis(i really hope i am wrong)...

when i erect, my foreskin does not fully retract and it's a bit painful when i fully erect... my forehead is also quite sensitive....

when not erected, i can pull back my foreskin but i just discovered a huge amount of accumulated smegma(yellowish). i tried to remove some today but when i retracted my foreskin, it did not get back to normal state by itself(it looked like it was stucked by the layer of smegma)... i was afraid and with some efforts i manually pulled my foreskin to its normal state.... i wasn't able to remove all the smegma as there' a huge amount and it's painful to remove as my gland is quite sensitive...

the foreskin is supposed to get back to normal isn't it? it's not normal that i have to pulled it back manually isn't it? i am very uninformed about the anatomy of a penis... and it's very hard for me to talk about it...

for more details, i started masturbating a young age(unconsiously knowing it was masturbation)... continued up to 12-14 years old... then i stopped as i got OCD and got a phobia of sperm etc... but i still ejaculated during my sleep from time to time... but this year, i more or less took over my phobia about sperm and started to masturbate again and got to discover more and more about my penis... this is how i discovered that my foreskin is supposed to pull back complelely during erection and i had smegma i had to clean... (when i as about 14 years old i saw i had smegma i washed them(only once as i thought maybe it's dangerous to wash them :S)..

but just read on the net that u need to wash them off..

sorry for the long post, i am really worried about my genital health, it looks i have a lot of problems.... and i noticed something today, my gland is a lil bit bleached... (think it has been like this for a very long time).... but just read this can also be a problem...

help me please to know what i have... i am really worried :-( (read phimosis increase risks for penile cancer...)

First off, calm down a bit.

If you can already pull the foreskin all the way back to the glands, it isn't phimosis.

It will be sensitive if you don't expose is more often and wash it - Mine used to be painful to touch, now I can squeeze the frikin head without pain.

There's nothing really wrong with having to pull your foreskin back manually, so don't worry about that.

Give some more details please what happens after you pull it back and you are sitting back? Standing up? How far can you pull it down?

thx for ur reply.

i can pull the foreskin all the way back to the gland only when it is soft.. not when it is erected..... i have always pulled it back when i am standing in my bath..never when i am sitting?.. why is it important?

i managed to remove all the smegma i think..was quite difficult and bit painful... but there's still some bad odour coming out.... now i am washing my gland everyday.... how do i wash it anyway? should i put soap or i jsut rinse it with water? do i have to rub it with my hand? i am afraid to use soap....(read it can cause infection)... and i noticed that some parts on my gland is blueish dark.... is this normal???

one thing also i noticed, when i pulled back my foreskin when my penis is soft, only the top part seems to pull back.. the bottom part.. there's a Y-shape thing preventing it from being pulled back... is this normal???

iwantanonymous123 wrote:

Scardy Cat wrote:

First off, calm down a bit.

thx for ur reply.

i can pull by the foreskin.. and then make my penis erect? i am scared to do that as i fear when it erects, it damages the foreskin something like that i it looks like the ring is not big enough....

what kind of doctor do i need to see for these kinds of thing??

Sorry, not sure what happened there.

Okay, soap + rinse does just fine.

I can answer most of that if you answer me this one thing: When you pull the foreskin back when soft, does the head start to pull forward right when it's near the glands?

Also, try pulling it down when erect, got to a comfortable spot and leave it there for a while. After a while it should improve.

i'm not sure what you mean by head start to pull forward... i have notices whether it pull forward or not, it seems like kind'of yes...... when i pull back my foreskin up the gland, it forms kind of a ring... (foreskin forms a ring at the end of the gland)...

ok will try to pull back the foreskin when erected but i need more confidence to do that, think will continue pulling it when soft and when i am comfortable with it..will proceed when it's erected..

thx again for the reply...