ok so im 14 and me n my boyfriend are thinkin about having sex... hes 15 and he already has a 9in penis!! we are both still virgins and im scared tht it will hurt really badly... about how much will i bleed exactly? what position is most compfotable?? please answer... thanks!

You're worrying about it, so you're going to make it hurt. The more stressed out by it you are, the more tense you'll get and the more difficult he'll find it to penetrate you - which will make it painful for you. The best advice I can give you, is to take it very slowly. Plenty of foreplay and communication. The more relaxed you are, the easier it'll be. Try not to assume it's going to hurt, as this will make you tense up without meaning to. It won't hurt if he's gentle and careful. You should let him know you want him to go slowly. Having lube might help. You can use as much as you like to help in case you feel dry or uncomfortable - it will also prevent too much friction and possible pain relating to this. You might not even need lube, but it's maybe best to have some in case. Make sure you use protection as well - you don't want a baby at 14/15.