Im 14 years old and can't pull my foresking back when erect. When non-erect i can pull all the way back with some pain. While erect I can pull back about 25% and thats it. Any advice on what I should do i don't want to bring this topic to my parents.

Hi, if you have a medicare card you could go see a doctor by yourself. Are you sexually active or anything? May be a slight infection try massaging some cream in. Lol sorry im not much help but worst comes to worst speak to a cousin or adult you do trust. 

What kind of cream ? Also I am not sexually active and don't now if I have medicare card.. I might ask my oldest sisters boyfriend maybe he can help me out. Thanks for your advice.

Hi there, you have a very normal problem at your age and there's no need to worry about it and unless you are 65 you don't have a medicare card.

If you really want to be able to pull it back, what you need to do is stretch it. There is no way to stretch it without having some pain to go with it. Skin stretches slowly over time so you have to work on it slowly but constantly.

I stretched mine by inserting two fingers in the opening at the tip of the foreskin while in the shower and opening it so it was tightly stretched. Holding it like that for as long as you feel like it, but keep doing it every time you take a shower.

Another way would be to pull it back as much as you can stand it when it's erect and hold it there as long as you can and keep pulling it back a little more each time.

Just keep doing it and you will have a nice loose foreskin in a few weeks or months. I can tell you it's a pleasure to have a loose foreskin so don't give up, keep stretching it until it gets like you want it.

i had this problem i was about 10 when i notised i will hurt so much but because i was so young i couldnt get a erection they couldent get it back so i had to be circomsised if you cant get it back the best option it to be circomsised 1 in 3 people are circomsised so you shouldent be scared