My gf and I got too carried away on the 22nd of nov when i ejaculated in my pants while fingering her. I proceeded to check myself and make sure i wasn't wet- ( would wipe off anything that was wet onto my pants). I'm fairly positive that my hand wasn't wet when near her vagina. She's also a virgin and I never really "fingered" her inside her vagina. Mostly stimulation around her clitoris. But a few times I did "rub" her lower area. The biggest factor to this is that I think she might have been ovulating on the 21st of nov. She said she had stomach cramps that afternoon. It was the following morning that the sexual interactions took place. Please give me any feedback because I'm not ready to become a father!!! Any info would be greatly appreciated and if her period comes I will avoid sexual interaction until my wedding! I feel so guilty! Help!

Supporter
she is NOT pregnant. if your penis did not go inside of her vagina and she has never had intercourse before she is not pregnant