Good evening my name is Ana Mcausland, I am a woman of 40 years, I have not been able to have babies because I have inconveniences, in fact already they have done exams to me and my husband to determine of who is the problem, but I have not been able to conceive, the truth is a very difficult subject to bear, my age scares me because a pregnancy is already very risky at this point, we are very religious people and we want a son of the two; we do not want to adopt, sometimes we talk about the subject and it is preferable to stay without having babies if necessary but I still have the illusion that our dream can be realized. My husband is very understanding, although I know he has a great desire to be a father.

Hi Ana, I am the father of some precious twins, but in order to have them I had to suffer many inconveniences with my wife, she had a high risk pregnancy, had gestational diabetes, hemoglobin was lowered, she probably had many fears as mothers but I can only say that being a parent has changed our lives completely, we are happy to have our babies, a double blessing, I can not imagine life without my children, they are the reason for my existence, the light of my eyes, I recommend that you evaluate all the alternatives, today the medicine is very advanced and nothing is impossible.

Certainly parenting is the perfect opportunity to love a person much more than you can love yourself, is to leave aside selfishness, fears, individual plans and start focusing on your family, projecting you into the future in the best way and share your life with special people, I was a very unfaithful man, street, had many vices and also I did not like to spend hours at home at all, but since my daughter was born my life changed ... I am no longer the same since.

I am very happy to know that in the world there are people like you given to your children and your family in general, but I understand the problem that Ana is going through, because although I had my children at an early age, it was not the same with my best friend, she almost lost her life after giving birth to her only daughter, she decided to stay with only one for fear of the multiple complications that were seen after giving birth, but it is normal that complications exist in childbirth, we all suffer in one way or another, the important thing is not to lose hope and have faith.

Hi Ana, it is true what you say, when a woman has not had the experience of being a mother, the fears are too many, even more when age is against, I think it is important the support of the couple, self- all have peace, but knowing that your life is at risk is a rather difficult experience, I sometimes read magazines where they teach women to face a pregnancy first and I am very excited to see me in that situation in the future, I wish you'll see you go through this moment but I'm realistic and I know I have to keep trying, I like to enjoy the couple time while what I hope so much, I take advantage to strengthen the bond with my husband.

Welcome Ana! I really want to support you and give a hope, but at the age of 40 it's risky to be pregnant and to bear. It puts you, first of all, in danger. However, there is a wide range of professional doctors and clinics today that can offer your either In Vitro Fertilization or any other kind of options suitable for you. If you are seriously thinking of it and ready for obstacles, do the research and read the reviews. Still, nothing is impossible, so make it work.

Yes, the good communication, the details, the exits, the feeling of being comfortable as a couple is fundamental, I understand because then when the children arrive home many men feel displaced by their wives and feel that all the attention is focused on the aging of the children and sometimes this has a negative effect on the relationship, so I think that we should talk a lot about things that are comfortable for us and those that do not give rise to inconveniences or misunderstandings. I know more than one case in which the father has felt overshadowed by the presence of the new member of the family, this is regrettable.

Well, girls tend to spend, but especially in homes where the woman is the one who takes the reins of the home, I think that equality must be treated, the paternal figure is also key when it comes to bringing a baby to world, because the mother ready the gesta but not only the father contributes to that biological process is given, then you should not put one person over another simply because you think your role is more relevant, I also realize that there are many men who before being parents are let down by women, I do not want to sound macho, but in relationships this unequal attitude ends up creating bad coexistence in the home.

That is why we see so many dysfunctional homes, couples that are not respected and transmit bad examples to children, that is why it is their turn to leave their homes at an early age, we as parents have a responsibility to educate our children as whole people, but if we make a bad decision we can harm their future, they will grow as people marginalized by society, in total anonymity, full of fears, vices, insecurities and perhaps even a thinking oriented to the bad, all for not correcting them in time.

Being a parent is not a game and there are people who do not understand that, there are countries where even the child stays at home until he is completely independent and can stand alone, in others as soon as the child becomes a teenager leaving home is a cultural issue but it is very important the position that as parents can be taken sometimes, a correction in time, a love at the right time, a counsel, a look of love, a word of understanding, the ability to know how to listen without judging in advance, there are parents who are not tolerant at all, much less intend to change their lives to please children, it only matters what they feel, think or want to live.

Worst of all is the freedom in which they feel, to take life as if they were adults, but this is because there are parents who disengage very quickly from the children, I think that a person should be penalized for not complying with their work as a father in a more drastic manner or put an age to start having children and not be met to avail themselves of a sanction or some other measure of protection that prevents children from being mistreated, neglected or endangered by irresponsible parents, fresh and intolerant. I worry when I see so much children on the streets doing what an adult usually does, it's as if their childhood had been stolen.

I think that everything depends on the cultural level, there are people who were barely educated in their childhood and they do not care that their children can get ahead and go further than what they could get, that is selfish in a way, as there are others who support to their children even if they do not agree with the decisions they make on a personal, sentimental or other level, that is why I consider that we have to resort to our human sense, to love is to protect but without reaching extreme extremes, is to be considerate, humble, to leave pride aside and strive to achieve the happiness of being loved.

Yes, of course, you are right to love is to accept the other with their defects and virtues, this is often not well understood in families, that is why there are so many difficulties, but it is convenient to give in, we can not pretend to have the absolute truth, often children who marry at a young age or commit to wrong people for not staying next to their families, this is unfortunate, because if your family who are the people who should love you and welcome you with much affection cause you this kind of feelings, which you can expect from other people.

Having a stable family, united in love, understanding and respect is not easy at all, let alone in a world where there is plenty of debauchery, bad habits, disrespect, lack of solidarity and self-love, in short ... it becomes increasingly difficult to educate a child in this society in which it seems that the media imposed stereotypes of superficial people, unstable, with deep-rooted affective needs, you must have control of what children see on the internet , television, it is too complex to have everything under control.

It is that in society there are many people who want to break with all moral schemes, do not realize that they harm children, because they do not allow them to create identity, they only impose fashions that often do not fit into the personality of those who follow them, It is because of this that children suffer many identity crises, nervous diseases, create complex and everything because they can not follow the parameters of beauty imposed by public figures or youth idols, people who may not contribute anything in the development of personality of the youth of today, but which are very influential in the present.