On February 19th I was raped at a party. I didn't tell anyone because I was ashamed of myself for putting myself in such a compromising situation. I got my period on march 3rd, and it ended march 9th. It was a regular period. I was supposedly on my last day of "being fertile" for the month the day it happened. I honestly cannot remember if he came inside of me or not. It is now April 8th, I am about 5 days late. I took an at home pregnancy test on April 6th, when I was 3 days late, and it came back negative. If I am pregnant, it's by the guy who raped me on February 19th, because that was the first time I've had sex in 8 months and I haven't had sex since. I've been really stressed out with college, work, and that whole situation, so perhaps that's why I'm late. I am just wondering anyone's opinion on this circumstance. If I were to get pregnant that one and only night I had sex, it would of showed up on the at home pregnancy test, right? Because that would make me about 6 weeks pregnant at the time I took the test. If anyone has any thoughts, please let me know.

If you had your period the month after it happened then I doubt you are pregnant. If you are missing your period in April, 2 months later it could be from the stress of what happened to you and of all that is going on in your life. You should tell someone what happened to you. You shouldnt keep it to yourself. Do you know the man who did it? Start off by going to you doctor and tell him what happened and that you were too scared to tell anyone. They can test you, and even get help for you. Hope I helped and God bless hun.