Hi! I am caregiver more than one year. My uncle is old. I am his caregiver. He doesn’t want professional help. He will let me everything, but I must take care about him. After serious thinking I accepted to be a caregiver. I love him, but he is very strange man. Sometimes think that I can’t stand him any more. I need to go and be alone for some time. It’s very difficult to be caregiver. What should I do? Should I give up?

Hi! First you should find someone to take care about him for one week. You should discus about that with your uncle. You must tell him that in right moment. When people are old and ill everything bothers them. Find some support group. There you can talk with a people who are caregivers like you. Don’t give up. He probably love you, he choose you to be his caregiver. But, you must take care about yourself. Good lack!