My period is delayed and I took hpt it went a faint positive and I tried it again after a week it came negative, and every morning when i went to the bathroom i have very light spotting with clots and I thought I'm starting to have my period but it will suddenly stop right after i wipe it with a tissue..this is the first time it happened to me  idk if I'm I'm pregnant or not since my preg test came back negative..this is so confusing since I felt pregnant  bec I calculated it maybe I'm 4 weeks already. I do search a lot and it all said maybe it was implantation bleeding.. 

hi,

Yes, it can be implantation bleeding as it (also known as spotting) usually lasts for a couple of days but every woman is different, so how long it lasts can vary. Sometimes it’s less than a day, occasionally it’s longer than a couple of days. It’s believed to occur when the fertilized egg attaches to the womb lining. The bleeding is usually lighter than a period, and also happens before the time a period would normally have come.