I dont understand much but i do kno that ive been smokeing pot now foe about a year. I smoke everyday 3-6 blunts a day. I just quit smokeing because im tired of feeling depressed and my whole perspective on life was differant. I was a differant man before i started smokeing and ive seen the changes. Im more lazy and i think differant about everything. Please tell me what is going on with me

its really not a big deal. you have to just chill out and relax. smoking bud does broaden your perspective on things and makes you see and think things differently (usually funny things), as does any other substance like lsd, alcohol,etc. but its mostly on you. anxiety and mild paranoia is common on occasion, but its a state of mind. control it. ive smoked for years and still do and i do know what youre talking about. the way i deal with it is by working out and exercising. it helps.

Have you been smoking schwag cuz 3-6 blunts a day is lot an expensive habit for the danks. Your body likely also metabolizes food less likely i would start eating a better breakfast and exercise.
When i quit smoking scwag I had the worst withdrawl of my life i was still smoking the danks but it just was not the same. I think the shitty weed was laced with somthin. Oh yeah your a burnout now lol. I have gone 8 days now without smoking i smoked the dankity. But i feel depressed and anxious. Only time will tell man stay strong.