Is it alright to smoke pot while taking EFFEXOR XR? I havn't smoked in 3 weeks since i have been on this. Although i do feel better, but i just have the urge to smoke some... How will it affect me, if so.

I was on Effexor for 6 months, it was horrible. I was put on the meds for depression, but it just made my anxiety/panic attacks worse. I had night sweats, lost 30 pounds and formed some sort or joint/muscle pain (permanently) from being on the meds.
As for smoking pot, I used to, up until I started taking Effexor. For some reason smoking pot would trigger my panic/anxiety attacks. (even now that I'm not on Effexor).
I seriously miss the relaxed feeling I used to have when smoking up, now I'm just pissed that I can't have a good time smoking it anymore for fear of hyperventilating or feeling as though I'm having a heart attack.
f**k Effexor.

I've been on Effexor for many years AND been a pot smoker,,I have had NO adverse effects at all from the combination...

hows the withdrawals though? ive just been prescribed effexor im 19 and im brand new to this not sure im loving it. Every review iv read says that the withdrawals are ridiculous to deal with. thinking i may not even start taking my prescription because of all the bad reviews! iv smoked weed for years done drugs had an addiction... dont wanna quit toking but might have to