Ive been smoking marijuana everyday since 2004. 8 days ago i decided to quit because i felt that my lungs were in not so good shape. Everyday i had the same routine. And the last part of that routine would be rolling up a blunt and smoking. I feel that the dutch/cigar paper has really messed with my body (i have smoked over 2,000 blunts in the last 5 years). Whenever I touch my lungs they are very sore. The first few days i quit it went away and now 5 days later its back worse than ever along with a lot of muscle soreness throughout my body. I understand the lung part is from smoking, but what about the other muscles in my body? will my lungs eventually feel better or close to how they did 5 years ago?

Man, I got the same thing, like a sharp pain....my ribs end up quite sore aswell....hurts when i breathe in

GO to the doctors and get a prescription for inhaled anabolic steroids i know it sounds bad cause it s steroids but i tell u what a week after using that u wont have the sore lungs and the back muscles will stop hurting

Your tissue is healing also less mucus being produced to protect your throat and nasal passages now that your a non smoker. Probably a good portion of the discomfort in your chest and ribs is produced from muscle tension caused by anxiety which is very common from long term smokers of marijuana to experience.

Exact same. Quit 2 weeks ago and have a random sharp pain in my chest and I'm finding it hard to take deep breaths and it feel like I'm struggling to breathe

Get iton tablets asap....I smoked for thirty years suit last week chest pains were terrible. Took iron tablets breathing is much much better. Get the iron tablets quick promise it will help.

same my pain is sharp as f**k and nothing came up in mri

How are you feeling now?