So it first happend 2 years ago and i was so scared i didn't know what was happening.Now i'm used to it.

Although i don't know anything about it and i still panic.So it happens to me mostly when i go to sleep but sometimes it happens during sleep and it wakes me up but i can't move,i can open my eyes but nothing else,so i start to panic and breath heavily,i can feel my heart in every part of my body.I feel like i'm going to die or something like that so i start to fight it.I try to move so hard and after few second i move my head,i shake my head it goes away and i continue to sleep like nothing happend.I need to know more about that!!!!!!

I have had sleep paralysis for a few years too. The thing that helps me most when its actually happening is to realize that you AREN'T going to die, and you have gone through it before and your okay now, and your going to be okay again once this passes, even though its scary as heck when its happening. Also, I mentioned to a friend that I had it, and she was so curious about it, and in a way, you should be kinda excited that you get to experience something not many people can understand or even imagine, (unless they are actually paralyzed, which would be awful), so you temporarily experience something most people never get to do, albeit that it is terrifying while its actually happening (which, by the way, over the years has gotten better for me), and relaxing while it happens tends to make the episodes less scary and shorter too (as far as my experience goes)

To answer your question- what is sleep paralysis- Everyone's body paralyzes itself during sleep (which is why you don't act out your dreams), but a small subset of people have the ability to occasionally become consciously aware during this portion of sleep. Why we do this is unknown to researchers, but we can, and it isn't harmful or deadly, just a weird quirk about your brain that allows it to wake up before your body has a chance to...

and you can't get rid of it. most people say that a routine sleep schedule is best for preventing episodes, and not being sleep deprived helps too. but for me, I almost always get sleep paralysis when I go to sleep when I'm not really tired, but go to sleep anyways, or if i get up for a little during the night then try to get back to bed. also, after an episode happens, roll over in bed and wiggle around a bit, or maybe stretch a bit, or else you may fall into another episode right after the one you just had...and sometimes your whole body may feel like its got electric pulses going through it too, which is particularly annoying and scary...

*also, some people may hallucinate during an episode of sleep paralysis too (one time the band Boys ii Men was totally in my room jammin, lol), some philosophers explain "alien abduction stories" by an extremely vivid hallucinations caused by sleep paralysis.....

Best of luck (: