Hello. I'm 23 year old sexually active man and I have some delicate questions. You see, just recently I have noticed some symptoms that I have never seen before.
I have noticed that my groin region is a bit swollen completely. I don’t know anything about this but I have heard that these swollen things are in facts some glands.
I'm sexually active and I'm afraid I have developed some sexually transmitted disease because several times in last couple of months I had an unprotected sex. I haven’t noticed any other changes on my genitals or on my body. Please tell me what could be the cause. Are these really some groin glands!?

Hi. I know some facts about this because I worked as a nurse for a couple of years. You gave me very small amount of information but I will try to explain you the basic things you should know.
A groin lump is localized swelling in the groin area, are localized between the internal side of your leg, your genitals and your belt line. It may be firm or soft, tender or not painful at all.
The most common causes of groin lymph nodes swelling are hernia, a local infection, generalized drug reaction, allergic reaction, a viral infection, a malignancy, trauma to the groin area and of course- sexually transmitted diseases. You didn’t mention some important stuff such as: Did the lump occurred suddenly or develop slowly, or, is it on one side or both? There are several STDs that don’t cause any visible changes on genitals so, think about visiting your GP soon.