Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I have eaten fresh pineapple before, but this time my lips and whole mouth turned red and burned.

Loading...

Hello there,

I don’t know why this has happened. Maybe you have developed some kind of allergy. But if you have been consuming pineapple before and this just occurred it is possible that something wasn’t right with that pineapple. People who are allergic to certain fruits usually have condition called latex allergy. This means that besides for example bananas you are allergic to avocado, nuts and some other fruits as well.

If you can you should visit your doctor, and if he directs you to the allergist you will do test. After this test you will know for sure if you are allergic or not. I hope this was helpful and that you will find solution to your problem fast.

 

Reply

Loading...

The same thing happened to me And still happens time to time.  I can't even use fruity shampoos anymore.  I am a black girl and the skin around mug lips have darkened.

Reply

Loading...