I am 33 years old and I never had food issues, meaning that I could always eat as much as I want whatever I want. I cannot recall ever having any problems with bananas, but I felt a bit nauseous yesterday when I ate two bananas. Perhaps they were not good, but I don’t think so. Can I be allergic to bananas?

Of course you can. And that allergy might be something that has shown just recently, without any symptoms before. And if you are allergic to bananas, you should do additional tests to see if there is some other, hidden allergy you are not aware of. This is because nausea is considered as not so dangerous allergy reaction, there are those much worse.

Yep, people are allergic to bananas. If I eat one, it get an almost immediate pain/cramping in my shoulder muscles, then a funny feeling in my stomach--like being very full. Then, after about 20 minutes it goes away. You can search around on the internet, there are various amines and proteins in bananas. Some who are allergic to bananas apparently are also allergic to kiwi fruit, avacados, and chestnuts, but luckily not me as I eat those things all the time.

i dnt feel ny particular pain after eating banana but yeah... i feel heavy in my stomach..