I used Proactiv Last night woke up too itchy swollen eyes. i look like a jim henson puppet the only thing is too take bendryl for then next two days too make the puffiness go away. only use proactiv on your spots like from ur nose down Do Not use near eyes or on forehead. as for step 2 and 3 dab on the spots were u have acne dont put all over ur face. its not used for the entire face only the spots on were u have acne.. hope this helps. 

I don't think proactive is for ur eyes

Allie wrote:

That's because you're putting benzyl peroxide on your face! Not recommended. Just dries out spots for a bit then they get worse from being dried out.

Same issue. Woke up this morning(9-11-13)and my face was itching like hell, burning, swollen, eyelids swollen. I put some aloe Vera gel on it helped. It's now night time, the itchin and burning is coming back. I haven't put anything from proactive on my face. Any one know how long it takes for this to go away????!

And yes... Proactive needs to know that their c**p works fine one day and peels your skin off the next.

This is awful!!!! PAINFUL too!