I used to have foreskin but now ive been strecthing everyday and eventaully i CAN get my head out whilst unnerected. ( i didnt have phimosis just tight foreskin )

Ok when i try to get my head out whilst unerect when i get close to the bottom of the head..its as though the foreskin is...unraveling. its very hard to explain. Here is a pic i drew. ( dont comment on the art unless its good)

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled1dk5.png

and sometimes i have a problem getting it back up the glans ( not anything hard) i just have to force it up SLIGHTLY

so im wondering is this normal? could it be paraphimosis or just becuase i used to have tight foreksin. ( this dosnt happen when errect becuase i cant get it down far enough and it probably wont happen when erect,

My foresking isnt swollen or inflamition or anything..

I have the same problem. I'm 15 right now.

Have you ever tried and pulled it right over... I nearly did put im too scared incase it dosnt come back it..it wont hurt because its not tight anymore But im just scared.

Hope everything is normal.

Anyone please ?

im 16, and pretty much the exact same situation for me, i pulled it all the way behind the head and then kinda pushed the skin back up afterwards. It sort just re "ravels" itself.

I just found your posts. Are any of you still here and would you like some input?

Without consulting a doctor, no-one can really tell you what the problem is. However, you can try
putting some vaseline (warm it if you can) just inside the perimeter of the foreskin. Then, gently
work the foreskin up and down. NEVER force the foreskin back if it hurts - you can do damage
to your penis (especially the skin attaching your foreskin to the head). It may take a little while,
a few weeks, or a few months. The goal is to gradually, repeat gradually, allow the foreskin to naturally stretch itself. Do NOT push it too hard. It's not going to change overnight! Be patient! If that fails, ask your parents to take you to the doctor. Also, keep in mind, at your age, your penis
is still growing and perhaps the foreskin part has not yet caught up with the rest of your penis!