I dont really know about phimosis but this might help.

Everyday Just strecth your foresking by retracting it back slightly until there is no REAL pain. ( Make sure you do not Rip or Tear the foreskin )

If you do this daily then under a month your foreskin will be looser and possibly be able to get it over the head when unerected (surely) and erect ( Possibly)

There are many answer on the internet just always strecthing your foreskin about 5 minutes atleast a day. ( i usually do it for ages in my bed and iv noticed amazing difference)

Ps. Make sure you do not RIP or Tear the forekskin.

The reason i wrote this becuase i was VERY scared about haveing sex incase my foreskin ripped ( this shouldnt happen anyways) and i know its quite scary for alot of you guys with tight foreskin.

Hope this helps ya.

Thank you for this it has calmed my nerves I believe this aswell because I have tried it in the past but only for a few weeks and I noticed a difference but have not done it in ages and it has tightened up again anyway.. Thanks 

It is normal for the muscle fibers in the foreskin to tighten up if they aren't stretched regularly.