ok,i am almost 19 years old. my abortion was june 23,2011. i was, can u believe it, almost 22 weeks...i had a hard story, i broke up with a ex boyfriend for getting too obsessed with me and he raped me... said the words "i want a baby with you NOW" while holding my arms down. It was so scary. I was having a sleepover at my apartment when all of a sudden, i just had this awful pain in my side, so bad i threw up, threw up about 4 times straight when then my friends took me to the hospital. from there i found out i was 7 weeks pregnant. i just was speechless. i could hear heart beats, i almost fainted. i did not tell anyone until 2 weeks before my surgery. i was 5 months when i finally could say anything. i was scared to say anything, because i didnt want people to look at me bad or different for being raped. my best friend of 12 years fought with me and finally was like, tell your mother or i will. i told my dad, sister and mother, i thought i wanted a abortion, my financial money was not that good i could barely pay rent, barely finish high school. So my mother, took out a loan for 1800 dollars and gott me a abortion in a different state since i was so far along. so now that you know what happened before, here is the surgery part.  i had a 2 day surgery. the night before the first day, i brought the guy i was in love with for 3 years, to tell him where im going, he took it awful, cried, and did not talk to me for 2 months. we left at 4 in the morning the next day, my mom said, are you sure you wanna do this?, i said yeah.. and she could tell i was mix emotioned about it. we got there, at first was alone, then all these teens came, it helped me to do it. They took me and 2 other girls, to a cold basement, change into a gown, and get into the stretchers, (THIS IS MY FIRST EVER SURGERY), i was shaking and breathing hard, i just wanted my mother. finally hours later they took me into the operationg room.. they had me slide onto the operating bed.. as soon as i sat on it.... i chickened out, i said, i cant do this i wanna go home.. i tried getting up.. they wouldnt let me, and they put me to sleep when i didnt know it.........i didnt get to say goodbye, nothing at all. i didnt know i was asleep, till the next thing i know i hear my name being called several times. I said what like confused, and she says, your finished you can wake up now. The only thing i said was..."....what?". and i put my hand on my stomach. I felt, all alone, it didnt help i felt it kick for the first time a few days before. Just i never got to say goodbye, no closure. at all.. and now... i think about it all the time, i dont know how to cope, i need some help. you know getting raped and losing your baby. it is alot to take in. Im sorry its so long, just i need someone to feel where im at and understand, i need advice, i need positivee closure, my due date was supposed to be in 14 days... i cant handle this... advice please?

i would appreciate it...

Hey girl ....my heart is with you. I really feel sorry for your loss . Your story is so sad but I can understand you how u felt when your ex bf raped you and u got pregnant with his baby. Talk to someone professional about this who can help you go through this. Dont leave it at bay just go and talk with soemone who can really help you overcoming this issue before u fell in some sort of depression or something ... pls girl listen to my advise and talk to somebody TODAY BEFORE TOMORROW!!!

regards,

Gil

thanks for understanding, like i wanna sign up at a counselor or something and feel better, i wanna do things for myself to feel better everyday too. like idk something relaxing but i dont know what yet..

i am literally in tears at your story...
 i am a male counterpart in an abortion.. we were young..
You are not a bad person..Jesus forgives.....look to the Lord...
 move on...

yes you will have normal periods donot do it in future now you suffered a lot because you didinot care and sought intervention early.

I know how it feel to go through an abortion I been through one around the same time but I was 3 months,it took me a while to handle the fact I lost my child but I spoke to people I trust and I jus let it all out..sometimes I still think about how my life would be if I had baby today

Dude, f- off you are so insensitive

This almost made me cry. If you message me I can help you through this okay? Lean on God and ask for forgiveness. God bless <3

She didn't want to do it, they made her