I cannot go on talking to someone I will never love because my heart and mind are attached to one person even if I will not marry him, it is okay. I cannot touch someone I don't love, I cannot be with him, I cannot. I ended everything for his sake first and for mine also... I decided to stay single till I forget Mr. my love. I cannot look at any man, just him, I cannot imagine being with someone else. I know this is crazy but I cannot I cannot be with someone while I'm thinking about someone else...

I don't wanna be a mother, and I wil forget about kids, no kids, I have no problem.. I wil wait till I forget him totally or till I meet the one who is gonna make me forget him, and I am sure no one can do that.. I love him, I don't like, but I love him...

Last time I saw him, I couldn't say I love you because I couldn't, I needed him to hold my hand and help me to say it. I thanked god, I didn't say it because I will be more hurt, I love him and the proof that I cannot be with other man, I cannot be with anyone else. I don't pray to be together because I cannot be with him also, it is not puzzle: I cannot be with anyone because I love him and I cannot be with him because every time I will look at him, I will remember the last words he said to me, and this will make me hurt him to get revenge... I don't wanna hurt him, I want him to be happy, I wish if I can kow if he is married now or not, so I can help myelf to get over this.

My family cannot take this situation any more, and I am afraid if m father died or somethin wrong happened to him, they will force me to get married to anyone, I have a monstor brother, he wants to get rid of me, I don't know but I cannot, I cannot, I cannot touch someone I don't love, I cannot be with any man, I cannot... I cannot... I wish if I die before my father, so I will be so relieved. I hope so!

I cannot be with you as it is impossible but I cannot be with someone else too!!

Dear Guest,

I am gathering that you wrote this not expecting a reply.  I would like to offer my advice armed with the information you have given. 

I applaud your decision to set free the man with whom you are not in love with.  I would also commend you on your choice to remain single until you figure out your situation.  I have to say that most women do not make that kind of decision.  Often more times than not, women rush into alternative relationships, rebounds, to deflect the pain of the current heartache.  So kudos to you.

I am wondering why you would be forced to marry someone else by your family.  My only conclusion is that it may be a religious situation.  The fact that you are a strong woman, yet you are wishing death before your father speaks volumes.  My hope is that you realize that this is not a wish that should be granted to you because you are so strong in your convictions. It is quite possible that you may be able to help other women like you. 

My advice to you would be that you keep your family out of your love life.  Give it time to heal your wounds and never harm in the name of love.  I hope that you will soon find that being with yourself can sometimes be your best friend.  I wish the best for you.  I only wish I had your strength and conviction.  Best wishes!

Thanks for your reply my dear! Your words are helping me so much to stick to my decision whatever it happens. I'm happy that someone could understand me because everybody is against me because of this decision, I don't want to get married now, I want to heal myself and get over what happened to me by myself, I don't want to get into a new relationship to mend my wounds, no I will never do this, because when you love a man, you will never at anyone else other than him, he was my first true love but he will never be the last one, I am sure I will find out my true love, I am sure but now I will take a break. You are sure a strong woman dear, I hope if I can help you with anything. I wish if I can listen to you and give you some advice. Have faith in yourself and never let anyone get you down 

And one more thing, I feel happy because I feel like I'm loyal to my love. When you break up with someone, and you stay loyal to our love to him, this is so sweet. When I ended everything with that man, I felt super happy and went back to my memories with my Mr. true love. this makes me feel so happy like I am in a relationship but with the past :) and soon I will be fully healed.

i could tell through your words tht you r so much in love with this guy and he is so lucky to be loved so much,however it is so normal to be a one sided love and its called an imbalance.judging from your words you have made the right decision bcz you were going to hurt someone innocent but plz becarefull not to try and know too much about him because that would destruct you, avoid any contacts with him or pics. know for a fact that if he would ask you back you would judging from you words,anyway there is not much to say because its clear that you are very much matured and deserve a matured guyb and good luck nhe.

Thanks Mr. littledangerman. I am done with both, I lit go everything related to that love; it is love, ya, but it is not right, and I called it love because it came when I was so in need for, I did many foolish stuff for that love, I thought I can love and have love story just like any woman but I chose the wrong man. I am totally done with him and I know he is not done yet.He didn't understand me, he didn't know who I'm, he didn't realize many sweet things in that book, I guess he will never understand my words and what I liked most about him, he will never know this, and I am gonna say one thing to him:
It is done for ever, no place for friendship, no place for love, no place for anything to happen between us, and if we met by chance, I would not hi you or say anything, and I will never phone you or talk to you whatever it is unless you do and please don't, I don't wanna hurt you, we are not meant for each other, sorry to say this, it hurts me first before anyone else, and I cannot tell you how much I suffered from what you said to me last time we met, it was so much for anyone to take.
I still think about you sometimes but when I'm surrounded with friends, I don't, I get myself busy and at the end we will forget about each other. These days, I listen to "Some one like you" by Adele, I understood why she told him "Never mind, I will find someone like you", because he was not bad, and she loved him, and he did too, but their fate to break up, but for me I will find someone like you but humble, simple and someone who knows what love means! Please just go on and let go, I want you to love and fall in love but with the one who wants to marry not the one who wants to be only friend with.

Good Bye as I will never write a word or tell anyone about this story, it is done my dear, safe your efforts please!