hi im 22 years old and im a petite girl but i have small labias and i was wondering why some girls have large ones....is it from having alot of sex or sucking on them? i have heard that it is genetic but if so is there there anyway i can make mine larger? i have large p***y lips that hide my labia and if it wasnt for that i would have decent sized ones. also is there ane excercises that i can do to decrease the size of my lips? anyway the point is i want larger labias how can help the precess? any advice would be helpful thanks.

Hi! Considering you are past puberty, your labia may not change any more. I am not sure if you understood the meaning of labia. Labia are plural and it includes both inner and outer vaginal lips. Outer lips are called labia majora, because they are bigger and the inner are called minora, because they are small. Labia and clitoris may change during puberty in size and color.

Your large p***y lips are labia majora and their looks is usually due to genetics, just like you heard, and not any environmental causes.

Labia minora may get bigger due to estrogen increased levels in pregnancy or when using bc pills but then they turn out to be a nuisance. There are also some drugs that could cause this but I am not aware of which and honestly, I don’t think you should experiment with drugs just to change your body shape.

I know that clitoris may get bigger due to increased testosterone levels or steroids.

Anyway, if you are really obsessed with the way your labia look like, there is always plastic surgery. Labia are being more and more done! In case you decide to undergo a surgery, make sure you have it done by a surgeon who specializes in labia.

Or you can just pull on them as much as possible.
Look up "labia stretching" online.

This is my advice to you;
Cherish who you are, as you are.

As for the size of labia minora-- they get more loose with age, but some girls simply have large labia/labius due to genetics. I'm perfectly pure and never have had anyone as much as lay an eye on my nethers, and regardless of this I have a large labius (meaning only the other one is big).

And apparently you can stretch it too.
I personally wouldn't mess with my reproductive organs like that, though.

I have big labia and i absolutely hate them so feel privilleged people are paying £1000 to get them reduced.

Omg dont hate them love, there amzing, one of the most amazing things on a womans body! Thay are not ezz to come by feel privlaged you have them, if worshiped in the rite way you will love that you were blessed with them, thay have there own nurves and if you find a man that loves them like i do you will love that you were BLESSED with them ,inbrace them !!!!!!!! id love to chat with you if your interested! Thanks michael . ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
. thanks for your time! sorry there is no spell check on here.

I'm jealous when I see pics of labia minora whether they're big, small or in between. Why?  Because I was born with no labia minora at all. None! Nada! Zip! Zero!  I hate it! I think they're pretty, but I have none. What I have looks like an isolated button, alone & on it's own, & it looks ridiculous to me. I have been with 3 guys & they did not seem to care. In fact all 3 called it "cute" & "petite". They actually seemed to enjoy it. But I think it's stupid & boring. There's nothing there to like. Can I have surgery to put labia minora on? I wish I could.

Ikr I don't have any either and I'm 17 I always thought girls who have them were weird then I found out most girls do lol. I guess we're the weird ones. I wonder if it's genetic because my mom and grandma dont have them either. Now I'm scared to have sex because i think my bf will be completely turned off:'(

To the poster above me.  You are very much normal and never let anyone who is insecure about themself tell you differently.  A lot of people foolishly believe that if you have very small breasts or small to no labia minora that you are not "fully developed" or that you are not a "mature woman" or that, in general, there is something wrong with you but that is not true.  Much like large labia, small to no labia minora is also due to genetics.  Mine are small and all of the women in my family is built the same way.  Theirs never even changed after having children so please don't feel bad for how you look.  Believe it or not, there are MANY women who are like us out there.  We are not a minority like others would have you to believe. :)

I have large labia minora and I absouloutly hate it. The labia minora hangs outside of my outer lips and it looks like a turn off to me. I think it's pretty to have smaller labia minora when it's neat and tucked away. It makes me feel gross and afraid to be sexually active later on (I'm 16). My boyfriend doesn't know that I have large labia, but I do know that he doesn't like them. Surgery isn't really an option but I don't know what else I am do :( help please?