im 15 and i realy want to start getting physical with my boyfreind but im ashamed of my labia. i read all these things online that say every woman has differant sized labias and some are just born with the big labia jeens, but my problem is a bit differant.
my right labia is stretched down longer than my left and i think its because i did it. from what i can remember when i was about 10 i didnt no wat it was so i used to pull on it alot cuz it wud adjitate me. and now its stretched out. but not the whole thing... just the tip is longer.
also would masterbation stretch it out evan further cuz ever since i started (and i do i quite alot) :$ the skin around the labia has also started stretching.
would stopping masturbation make everything shrink back to normal?

I HATE IT SO MUCH! if not is there some kind of cream or injection or anything that can just tighten things up a bit down there??

My right labia is also stretched and an inch longer then my "normal" and perfect looking left labia. Its also wrinkled and darker. I hate it so much, and thought it was the result of playing and stretching it when i was younger or from masturbation too. I recently became sexualy active. Its hard because im so self conscious about it during sex and won't let my partner feel it too much or give me oral. Ughhh it just sucks so much!

Inner lips may be bigger than outer lips. It typical for 30% fem. It is better for sexual sensetiv reaction and many boys and mans like and love big inner labias because it is more sexual.

hi let me start by saying it has nothing to do with you stretching it you where born this way its in your jeens and it is a beautiful thing to have.just like men have different size penis so do femals its no big deal being that you are so young it could grow even more your will understand in time and be happy with what you have and for last most guys like large labia for oral so don't sweet it hope this helps.

This is totally normal. Just as one breast is usually a big bigger or fuller or shapped slightly differently, genitals come in different shapes and sizes too.

Some women have barely noticable labia and others long. Some are thin (please forgive the comparison; like wafer thin ham slices) and some are fuller.

Some women have small labia and big clitorises, some are the opposite.

One labia being bigger than the other isn't unusual and in fact IS normal, but the differences in size may make it seem odd to you but rest assured it isn't.

Look at men, one testicle will always hang lower than another - thats just the way humans are.

I'm a man and can assure you, you have nothing to worry about - men will either do one of two things - not even notice because it isn't unusual or simply love it, and you, the way you are. Men like that kind of thing anyway.

It is in fact the result of excessive masturbation. The more it is fondled, the larger it gets. Say hi to roast beef. Because the cute little kitty we once had is gone. I'd consider labia plasty once you get older.