I am the only person i know who has large labias. How uncommon is it?? Its so embarressing

XD nope, I do to and I'm a part time model and have been featured in the hooters magazine...People pressume that all desirable women have tiny labias, but mine protrude about half an inch with both legs together.

It's not unusual at all and there's no reason to be ashamed. Playboy has a random rule that doesn't let them show women with large labia, but the truth is, it's entirely common. There's as much variation between vulvas as there is between faces, breasts, bodies, and so forth. The problem is that we don't get to see that, so we assume we're freaks if we look different than Playboy girls.

I'm 20 and as soon as puberty hit at 11 mine started getting big and it took me until just this year to not mind that. My family reads playboy and there are always copies around the house. I seriously thought I was a freak and was even afraid to go to a doctor. It's so comforting to know that it's normal and even common. I asked my doctor last visit and she said that it's very common and perfectly healthy. I might even stop calling it the alien :-P
Thanks for the honesty and reassurance.

Labia are like breasts, feet and all parts of the body, they come in all shapes and sizes. Visit:-

w*w.sexylabia.com

And you will see all different types.

im 14 and my whole life i have thougt it was abnormal. i used to try and cut it off and ive asked my mom about surgery thats how bad about it i feel. i read blogs about it all the time and im still very phobic about it. i wont let my friends see they don't even know. i hate it and i went to planed parent hood to get birth control and i was afraid of letting the doctor see. ive been with guys before and they have never said anything but im still paranoid so i know how you feel.

Large labias are the best. No need to worry girls.

i am 15 and mine are huge! im embarassed of them. im actually afraid of doing anything with my boyfriend because of it. they are like stretchy and like grainy feeling under the skin. is that normal?

Large Labias are like Small Penis. Most women prefer larger ones, but there are a few exceptions that prefer the smaller ones. Same with Labias, most men prefer smaller ones, a few exceptions prefer the larger ones.

Personally, no offense to OP, but large labias are quite digusting to look at. It looks like a scrotum that never formed properly and is nasty imo.