Help! I had a miscarriage 6 days ago and am still bleeding with occasional tissue. Not bleeding heavy, but still bleeding. How long is normal?

Bleeding can happen f04 14-21 days

Is this an abortion miscarriage with the abortion pill, or a 100% natural miscarriage?

IF it is 100% natural, then you NEED to see a doctor ASAP. There can be a chance that tissue will stay inside of you and cause an infection, which can later lead to trouble.

ALWAYS have a check up after a miscarriage.

I had a complete natural miscarriage on july 9th. Doc said my cervix had closed and everything was normal. Today august 9th, it's my first menstrual cycle and Im bleeding like crazy and almost passed out. Drank orange juice to actually get it together. I could barely stand

Also the bleeding was abnormal and so was the clotting. How did I cause this? Did i do something wrong? My miscarriage happened suddenly, the sack was formed but no baby was in it. 7 weeks old. I have a 2 yr old daughter. Hope this is enough info

I don't kno gurl but I've been bleeding for like two and ah half weeks .. This sh*t stupid

I don't know that there is a set amount of days that is considered normal or abnormal to bleed for.
I miscarried back in June 2012 at 5wks & bled for 14days & lost the neural tube at 12days.
It might vary depending on how far along the baby has developed.
Do not let it get you down, while it is devasting to lose a child in any form it is possible to try again.
I fell pregnant again within 2mths & am now at 37wks!!!