If I had unprotected sex 1 day before my ovulation is to start can I get pregnant?

yes that is the most fertile time!

i have no symptons, and had sex one day before ovulation, im due on soon, could i be pregnant ?

You will have to wait and see what your period is like, you could possibly be, but then again you might not.

I know this is an old post but I thought that I would add that sperm can wait up to around 3 days for an egg.

actually sperm lives up to 6 days depending on the environment its living in... so sure, you could be

Hello tmdmdt33,

As others have already said, having unprotected sex one day before the ovulation is probably the best time you could have had it – if you want to stay pregnant. In case you don’t than you have a reason to take a pregnancy test.  Chances of actually getting pregnant do also somewhat depend on how regular your periods are – the more regular they are the bigger the chances that you did ovulate when you calculated. Chances also depend on your partner’s fertility.

In either case, you should wait at least two weeks before you take home pregnancy test, so you would get the most accurate result. Before this time, only blood pregnancy test done at the doctors’ is able to detect pregnancy hormone levels.