I am 12 years old and weigh about 129.8 pounds last I weighed. I am also 5 feet and 2 inches.I want to lose at least 20 pounds. I run/ walk every few days for about 30 minutes. I try to eat healthy but that part is a little harder. I'm trying not to use any diet plans that are noticeable or make you starve yourself. If anyone has any information please feel free to post. I need help on this, but don't want my mom or dad to know unless necessary. Please post. Thank you.

Yeah young fellow you  can lose your weight easily just concentrate at your diet and nutrition , Don't eat too much fatty foods try to avoid it and involve your self the sports activities like running, walking ,playing football etc

USE SPAM PURE HERBS WEIGHT LOSS KIT you can easily reduce your weight without any side-effect & consult with doctor free of cost

Dont drink soda , candy , chips or anything to salty or with sugar. Have your more veggies and fruit than the breads , meat ect. Walk FAST not slow walking fast increase your heart rate and it helps you burn more carbs.