I'm a cheerleader, so I work out a lot but I need to drop 30 pounds befor my next game.... 2 mounths I'm off the team if I don't and it means everything to me.... I eat right, work out.... Right now Im only drinking water and 1 meal a day pleaseeee help its my life...

I know cheerleading means everything too you but you can seriously harm yourself but losing that much weight that quick the healthy way to lose weight is nomore than two pounds a week which you would lose about 15 pounds if you wanted maybe three pounds a week but be extremly careful like i said its not healthy too lose so much weight so quick

you could do it jut drink 8 cups of water a day and in two mouths you would lose 30 pounds are more

You need to do hard work and hard training because you have no more time to lose weight. You need to plan daily routine activities which help to get weight goal.
do daily work out with a proper diet plan. Both are the best way to boost the pace of fat burning ratio. Use fresh fruits and boiled vegetables by this you can take control on consumed calories. Try to burn more calories and eat less by this you will get quick result in less time.
Drink plenty of water about 8 to 10 glasses.