I'm only 17 years old, and weigh 190 pounds. Does someone know of any good diets that will help me to lose my extra weight quickly and effectively? I heard about the id**t proof diet, but I can't apply for a credit card to try this diet. Can anyone tell me of what this diet intails?

Did anyone help you with the diet? I am looking for it myself If so can you help me out?
Id appreciate it
Angela

im sure you already know this, and im not making a cheeky remark but you have to exercise as part of a diet also..
and i wouldn't expect to see extremely noticeable results for a while into your diet..
also.. will power plays a huge part too..
if you are determined and motivated enough you will successfully shed the weight.
i recommend you see a doctor before undertaking any new diets though..just for some guidance..
and if you feel like you've done everything in your power to lose the weight and avoided unhealthy foods and sweets chocolate etc completely then see a doctor to make sure your weight hasnt got anything to do with a medical problem and to discuss the alternatives.