okayy i am a month pregnant today and im only 15 i want to have an abortion but all my friends say noooo beacause why kill something that didnt do anything to you im scared and need help i dont have a mom so i need some answers please !!!!!

Well, I don't think that you can raise a child at the age of 15, you are child yourself still - you don't have a way of supporting either of you, let alone worry about education and whatnot. But who takes care of you? You are minor, in most states you can't have an abortion without whomever is your guardian's consent. So, you must not go through this alone and well, your friends are in a lot better position - will they be worried about "killing" if you get yourself into situation where you have a child that you can't feed?

i say just have the baby bc that like killing a baby have a abort it best u have the baby then put it up for adoption

Hey Guest, well of course you've gotten yourself stuck between a rock and a hard place but we're not here to judge you. We understand people make mistakes, but sometimes we have to make them to learn from and not let it happen again. Ok, so you say you're scared, very understandable. You're 15, pregnant, without any parental figure, and it seems you have no one on your side about the decision you want to make. But that's the thing, it's your decision and you're making it according to how it will affect your life. I get what your friends are saying about having an abortion, but they're not the ones who are pregnant and will have to raise the child by themselves. If they are then at once upon a time they had to make this decision also, and maybe their decision was different from your's.... but this is why it's a decision because you and only you choose what's right for you. Also, you said that your friends don't want you to do this but I highly doubt they will be helping you take care of this baby. As I've said before, it's your decision, maybe you will have second thoughts afterwards and maybe you won't but I think you know what's best for you more than anyone else. I really hope I could help a little. I'm not here to judge you and I know it was a mistake but just try to prevent this from happening again because I know you definitely don't want to go through this again.
P.S. Even though I'm not here to judge you I can't say the same for others. So if someone posts on here anything judgemental, inconsiderate, and or just out right ignorant, ignore them and their stupid comments because these people are not on here to help others. They're just here to put others down to make themselves feel better. Everyone makes mistakes. Also if you don't mind can you tell us what you decided to do.