I'm 19 years old and i've never had a boyfriend because I have no confidence around guys.
I'm naturally a shy person anyway but it doesn't help that I have low self esteem from being bullied in school and what clearly seems to be a distorted image of my body.
I know having a boyfriend isn't the most important thing in the world and I have my whole life ahead of me, but I feel like i'm missing out on the things in life that are an average part of being a teenager, all the things my friends have done which I feel like are never going to happen to me.
From a small child i've always had body confidence issues as i've always been fat, but no matter what I do to try and lose weight it never works and I always think that I look awful even when my friends say I look fine.

At the moment i'm a UK size 18 and I hate it, it's given me stretch marks, drooping breasts and awful skin, I don't want a guy seeing me naked because their perceptions of how a girl should look now is the complete opposite to my body and I think, if I hate the way I look then how is it from a guy's point of view?
It drives me nuts when i'm out with my best friend as she's always the one who gets all the attention because she's tall, slim and blonde and i'm completely ignored as if i don't exist even when I try and join in.
I get very easily paranoid and am constantly worrying what people think of me.
I think another thing that holds me back is fear of being rejected, as that's all i've ever known in terms of asking a boy out.

If anyone has bothered reading this the whole way through then. . . HELP!! I need advice ASAP.

There is a book, a work book that will help you greatly. It will take you a year to completely because it is a day to day process, but well worth it in the end. Your life will be transformed in ALL Realms.

It is called. " Keeping The Love You Find" by: Harvel Hendrix

Don't let the title fool you, they greatest love you will find from this, is to love yourself, that is the ultimate love any of us can find.

I had serious issue prior to this work book. It was my psychologist when I was 28 that recommended it. I was stubborn and complained about it being a year long commitment and not going any faster then that page a day and doing all it asked of me. But, after just the first page, I found myself wanting to rush ahead, I was anxious and intrigued to be learning more about the inner me. Within a week, I was starting to see why I felt like I did about myself. Why I made the poor choices I did. I was getting answers simply but the question I was being asked to ask of myself. The daily affirmations I was to give to myself. In short, in the end, I was transformed and found such a beautiful person looking back at me in that mirror and much stronger and self confident then I could have ever believed possible.

Good Luck, and dont give up on you.

You have to love yourself before you can love others. Have you ever heard the saying, hurting people hurt people? Loving yourself is easier said than done, but it can be done if you want it to. When you change, everything changes! There are a lot of books out there, lots of self-help, and lots of counseling - you choose. Taking care of yourself inwardly and outwardly will help. I believe in taking care of yourself physically, mentally, and spiritually - but not all agree with the spiritual side. It is all important. Best of luck to you in the future.