I'm 15, I had gay anal sex with a boy that i wasn't in a relationship with. It wasn't long after I came out to my parents and I thought that I needed to double make sure that I was gay. We arranged everything and he turned up to my house but he told me he didn't have a condom so we kinda just got on with it. After that, I asked him if he'd had any partners before, which he had, but he told me that he'd been checked and had the all clear so it was fine. I'm not really showing any symptoms to an STD but what if I have one and I can't speak to anyone about it but my friends. I can worry when I want to, and even though I don't want to. I'm worrying. Advice?

Hey , listen relax .. Im a 15 yr old too .. And trust me i know how to worry too ! I honestly just think youre paranoid , if he said that he had been checked and he had the all clear .. Trust him !
If you havent really had any syptoms then youre fine ! Honestly stop freaking out :)
And if you ever need to chat or whatevr im here