Hello i'm 15 yrs old and my boyfriends 16 soon to be 16 and soon to be 17. And just yesterday we decided to try to concieve a child. I was wondering the big responsibilies and the changes my body will go through once it happens, also when to try to get pregnant plez give me your thoughts. thanx!

you should book an appointment with a doctor BEFORE you try for a child.
you will also need to attend regular prenatal classes.

you need to thoroughly discuss the aspects of having a child.

a) where it will live? - do you own your own home?
b) how will you support it financially? - do you have a job?
-you need to pay for clothes, toiletries, food, medical care etc-
c) are you ready to spend the next 20 years of you life looking after it?
d) are you prepared to carry a child full term for 9 months?
e) how do you feel about labour?

you need to research pregnancy VERY CAREFULLY to make sure you know what you are in for.

pregnancy.org/pregnancy/

If you really want my thoughs I think you have your life ahead of you yet, you must ask yourself.
do you want a baby for yourself? so you can have a little bundle to hold?? or do you want a child because its a person, which will grow to be an adult. and live its own life.
think of the child. its upbringing. can you educate the child? and be a good mother? you havent even finished school yourself yet!

well i was going to go to a school where they teach you about babies and how to care for them and have free daycare during the school day. I am very financially prepared and emotionally. I have studied the subject of human development from conception to adulthood so i think im prepared...i really am just worried about what everyone will say. Thanx for the input!

Woah, woah, woah! Stop right there, friend. Are you really sure this is something that you can do at this moment in your life. If you go through college first you could get a job where you can make more money than you can now. Then you'd be able to better support your child. This is a huge decision that should not be made so early in a person's life.

Listen you cant have this baby at such a young age and think you are financially stable. I don't think you know what it takes to have a kid. Can you make atleast a thousand dollars a month even that is not enough sometimes. It is not buying clothes every 6 months but every month due to the fact the baby grows so fast. Are you doing this so your boyfriend doesnt leave you for anything? I think if you are really that into kids get a nanny position take care of some of those kids and see what it is like to deal with kids everyday and know what it is like to raise a kid.

I wish the best of luck to you just think about it before you throw away your future.