Ive been taking 20mg of accutane for eight days and just found out Im 5 weeks pregnant...
Do you think this will affect the baby? I know they are just cells and maybe not a fetus yet?
What do you think?
I took a pregnancy test at the doctors but it showed up negative because it was to early to detect and I didnt wait to start it ....

Thank you

I found out I was almost 3 months pregnant while on accutane a little over a month and i refused to get an abortion so i went for my ultrasound and I knew something was wrong because the cravings stopped and I felt sick...and the baby showed no heartbeat .,,on Christmas I ended up having the miscarriage...and yes the baby will be severly defected or born dead

I was just wondering what your outcome was.

I just found out I am 4 weeks pregnant and also was taking accutane for about a week.
I stopped taking the medication right away but I am scared what will happen if I give birth.

hey i jus found out i was 5 weeks pregnant and i have stopped takin the accutane medicine two weeks before i concieved. is there still possibilites that the baby will have birth defects.

Can you tell me what your outcome was. I am looking for any help. I am about 2-3 weeks pregnant and took accutane for about 7 days.

Hi I know this was over a year ago but would you be able to update on what happened? Currently going through the same thing. Please!

Hi, just to let you know I was in this situation even though I followed all birth control and dermatology instructions I still got pregnant! I now have a healthy one year old daughter

Hi, I would just like to know how everything is going with you and your daughter. I am currently pregnant and I was on accutane. I found out I was pregnant around 4 weeks I had been off it for about a month but I took 2 pills about 2 weeks before I found out. I really want to have a healthy baby, but I’m scared of the risks

Hi what happened with your situation? I’m in the same boat and I’m worried.