Hi! I've been having tummy problems and wanted to know if anybody here knows of any good colon/bowel cleanses that are safe and preferably FDA approved? i really need to get my body back in shape and i know this is a good place to start. i want to quit eating junk and be healthy! My stomache has just been insane and I need a deep cleanse. If anyone knows of a really good SAFE cleanse system/pill/diet please i'm open to all advice :-D thanks!

Well, you could try overdosing with senna tea XD No, just kidding. I actually did it once, and I lost a lot of fluid so I passed out. I woke up in the ER next morning. So I wouldn't recommend you that. I don't think you need that. Just start eating properly and your gastrointestinal system will clean itself naturally, as much as it should be clean. Take care.