hey my names cheyenne
ive been smoking weed for five years now and never really had any breathing problems till now
i dont do any other drug anymore, just weed
ive had bad trips back in my day but nothing like this
lately ive been having trouble breathing, shortness of breath. chest and heart aches, twitching in my left arm and boob, having to burb but cant, and my heart growls like my stomache does when im hungry, my heart beats really wierd now, it has a off beat and it gets worse when im high.
i know when im kust tripping or not but this seems serious
i smoked just a bowl the other day and my heart started throbbing really bad, you know the feeling when your throwing up? thats how it felt but nothing was comming out just little burps...
its too the point where i cry now cuz i get so scared, it feels like ima have a heart attack sometimes
Does anyone know what can be wrong with me????
?

Hey, I have similar problems except I'm a male. I'm still at a loss as to what could be causing this phenomenon, I even use heavy water-filtrated glass pieces with multiple diffusers/percolators and still experience issues. The only ways to fix it are to drink water rapidly, keep yourself up steady and attempt to force out a very long series of shallow burps. Eventually, a few deeper burps will come out and MOST of the gas trapped will go away. I can feel bad for days after smoking however. Coughing out mucus would also help. My illness got progressively worse where mucus would be stuck deep down (dark green), I developed muscle spasms and sharper pains, angina (chest pain), shallow breathing, feeling absolutely horrible. Certain foods seemed to make these episodes worse even when I was not high.

It used to be a big thing for me, at least a few times nearly every day for about 3 years. I only used the highest quality marijuana near the last 6-9 months before I began having health problems. I developed a hydrocele while smoking a few bong-fulls and holding them for a short time in my bathroom and went to the ER over it. I was given a prescription for pain, misused it, and had similar if not worse symptoms. Within the next few weeks after that I went back to the ER twice, once for stabbing pains that made me double over in my abdomen (I had smoked either that night or the night before.. or both) and the second time because of severe, frightening palpitations. It had been 2 days since I smoked then, and I tested negative for cannabinoids on the urine sample then. The first time I now have a portable heart monitor and am seeing a gastroenterologist doctor because I even think I have developed Celiac Disease or Chronic Inflammatory from it.

Could these be the causes of ALL these serious issues, combined with diet and the cannabis smoking as a trigger? Anxiety has been ruled out as I go into the smoking experience every time knowing I'm not going to die (I smoked it for years... I know how it effected me). It's just my body is reacting to the act of inhaling the smoke of it. Anyone have any further knowledge regarding the subject? I'd like to know a little more about exactly why I have developed nearly full blown Celiac/Chronic Inflammatory within a 2 month period. Trigger foods now are milk, cheese, too much bread, too much grease, fries (especially seasoned), even foods such as Ritz Crackers. I will be receiving a colonoscopy soon, and have given blood work about 3 times... apparently thyroid and electrolytes, etc. have been ruled out, but I will keep having them checked.

Also I'd like to add that I feel as if I can't burp for a long time after smoking or after eating certain foods. My heart will race all the time now, smoking or not, sometimes even when eating healthy. I went to the gastroenterologist who said he needed to determine if it was Celiac or Chronic Inflammatory Bowel Disorder and was I was going to be tested with a colonoscopy and upper-GI scope within the next 3 weeks.

Finally, I also have digestion problems now (can't believe I left this out). Constipation or diarrhea nearly consistently. Visible bloating, and painful at times. Lots of muscle spasms and twitches that seem related to this. Hypertension even. Starting and stopping, and feeling like I have not completed passing a stool whatsoever. My stools are always either floating and covered in music, dark green/brown almost in a blackish sort of way and possibly tarry, or very flaky. I can see undigested lettuce for one constantly, and I once saw completely undigested pasta (literally whole shells of pasta) that I had baked and eaten as a "cannabis-infused pasta", with hydro. I also went to the cardiologist who said although the tachycardia I experience isn't fatal, he would like me to catch some of the arrhythmia I have on my monitor to make sure it's not a serious issue.

*Covered in mucus not music... LOL