hello there i am a 14 year old girl and i weight 203 pounds maybe even more i would like your help to lose the weight but i dont know how to start or even were. if you could please give me some tips on losing weight that would be really great. thank you and have a good day.

hoya just give you  a bit of background on me cos i think its nice to know bit bout people your hwlping. im 16 female and i used to be overweight and bullied all my life until i moved to high school. 
eat no more than 1000 calories a da. don't eat deep fried foods,oily foods, fried foods, takeaways. make your own dinners don't get readymade meals and try to stay off processed foods like tinned stuff and packet stuff. do 1 hours exercise per day like swimming, dancing, walking, easy stuff until you get fitter if you want any more information just SK ME OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUEATIONS :)