I'm nineteen years old, turning 20 in about 3 weeks. My last period started the 13 of july, same with june, so i assumed i'd finally be on a normal schedule. but i had a hookup on the 26 and 27 of july, and under the circumstances, both times were without protection but using the pull out method. i figured i was good until my period didn't arrive on the 13 of this month and it still hasn't. but i've been experiencing mood swings, breast sensitivity, some cramps that come and go, fatigue, an extreme bout of nausea without throwing up and with no cause, headaches and frequent urination. i looked up all my symptoms and it seemed to be looking to that so i got a hpt and took two the day before my period was supposed to start and both were negative. should i take the test again? I'm really worried because the guy and i have started dating but its mostly online because we don't live nearby and i'm not even sure he would be ready for something like this, let alone me. help please! 

Hi, well i would not be worried if i was you. I mean, if you took a pregnancy test and it was negative you are not pregnant. However, since you are still wondering about it i think the best way for you would be to take another test. That way you can be 100 percent sure that you are not pregnant. As for the pull out method, my friend has a girlfriend for two and a half years and all they do for birth control is a pull out method. So that method is pretty safe, meaning they dont have any babies yet. So i would not worry much if i was you. First make sure if you are pregnant or not, and then think about what you should do.

The pull out method is NOT good birth control. Haven't you ever heard of precum? Guys leak it when your having sex and it's can get you pregnant. You need to get on birth control. Also, until you have your period do not rule out being pregnant. Most pregnancy tests will not show a positive until after you have missed your period.